The Last Alice Of Wonderland Chapter Nine

Cynthia POV
The car came to a gentle halt. I grabbed my luggage as the driver opened the door. "Welcome to Overland School For The Gifted." He said. God, he sounded like a old broken record player. He must of said that a thousand time already. I looked behind his shoulder. What I saw was just amazing. The school looked like a freaking castle. It's white walls and statues sowed no sign of graffiti. Everything looked crisp, clean and perfect. I never felt so out of place.
*******************************
Zac POV
"Agh! This so annoying!" I yelled. I can't believe it. I was supposed to have a dorm to myself this year, so I already decked it out, but now that freaking mushroom, smoking Caterpillar says that I'm going to have a roommate. And what's worse? It's a girl! He says it is so important that she stays at Overland. Now I have to remove my stuff from her half of the room. She better not be a bitch like that girl here, Amber I think her name is, or I swear to God there will be hell to pay. I lifted up the red hat from the bedside table. It was the hat my father gave to me. It was the original Red Hatter's Hat. I had already meet most of my new peers. I guess Lye and Kenneth seem nice enough. They're the Green Hatter and Cheshire Cat. Lye's calm, but Kenneth likes to fool around.
I hear a knock at the door. That's probably her. I, slowly walk over to the door and open it. When I see her, she looks somewhat familiar. I look at her eyes, and she seems to be in shock.
"Zac!" she says. Then it hits me. It's that bookworm from school.
*******************************
Back to Cynthia POV
"Zac!" I yell. No! I was going to Overland to get away from him and Clare and her friends. 
"What are you doing here?" he asks me.
"Me? I got an acceptance letter on the last day of school because of my grades. How are you, off all people here?" I asked. I thought Overland was a prestigious school. The only person in our class who was failing in most of their subjects was Zac. He pouted and put his hand over his heart. 
"Aw! Are you calling me dumb Cynthia? I'm hurt. You know you don't have to be smart to go here." Zac told me smugly. Then what do you have to be to get here then? I pulled a face.
 "You're my roommate?" I asked. He nodded. 
"Maybe this won't be that bad after all." He said. He must have been joking. Or thinking aloud. Oh great, now your back. I never left. Yeah, I know. Zac started to look at me funny. 
"What are you doing?" he asked. 
"Nothing. Can I come in?" I said quickly. Before he could answer, I pushed past him. I needed to show him that I could be pushed around anymore. I could fell him watching me. Probably smirking at me like he always does. If I turn around he'll make up some stupid story that I like him. I see that there's one side of the room that's clear and the other completely decked out. I put my bags on the clear bed and unzip the big bag.
"Need help?" Zac asks as help sits down on the bed. 
"Not from you." I say back. I picked up the large book I have and I put it down on the bedside table. 
"What's that?" Zac asks me. Damn, he has a lot of questions.
"It's a book, Zac." I start mockingly. 
"I wouldn't read it though if I was you. I would probably strain the little peanut of a brain that you have." Zac snorts and jumps over to grab my book. 
"Seriously Zac. Leave it alone." I tell him. 
"Like that's going to stop me." He says as he opens the book.
The first thing I notice is that the pictures are back. The second thing I notice is that Zac and I are being sucked into the book again. 
"No! Not again!" I yell. Zac grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him. I look at his face and he is dead serious. After a few minutes he asks me.
 "Who gave this book to you?" I finch at the sight Alice getting her head hacked off again. 
"My-My Librarian." I tell him. I close my eyes. I don't want to see this again. I could feel each time the Queen killed someone in a dreadful way. Being eaten alive, being shot in multiple places of the body, being forcefully drowned, burnt, pulled apart limb from limb by two horses. I was in so much shock the first time that I didn't feel any emotion before, but now, I was crying. Zac must have been hugging me because when I look up, all I see is his chest and I can't move. Everything is quite, peaceful. I realise that we're back in the dorm.
"Cynthia. Do you know what that is? What it means?" Zac pulls me back putting his hands on my shoulders. I shake my head. Zac sighed. 
"Do you know why you're here?" I look at him. 
"Not anymore." I say. 
"This is going to be a long school year for you then. You at least know the time table right?" When I shook my head again Zac smirked. 
"This isn't the time to be laughing at me. I really didn't need to see that again." I snapped. 
"Again?" Zac looked at me shocked. "Have you seen anything else?" he said shaking me slightly. A lot of questions come to mind about why he needs to know this. I don't know why I'm here, why he's here, what the heck this place is.  You should tell him. He could help us. He never helped me before; all he has done is make my life miserable. 
"Why do I have to tell you? Why do you need to know so badly? It's not like your life depends on it." If only you knew. I also need an explanation from you. I huff. I tried to back away from Zac but instead I fall over onto the bed behind me and pull him down with me.
"Get off me." I grumble. Zac smiles evilly and leans in towards me instead. I can guess how far apart his face is to mine. Four inches. He leans in again. Less then four inches. 
"Or what?" he asks smartly. 
"Or I knee you where the sun don't shine." I snap at him. 
"Good luck with that." He says as he lifts his legs on my own, restricting them from moving and send a large amount of pain though my legs.  
"Zac, you're hurting me." I wince as she shifts on top of me. 
"Zac, you left your sneakers in the locker room again. A boy with white hair, yellow eyes and a green top with darker skull on one side opens the door and walks into the room. "Who's this?" He asked confused. 
"My room mate you cockblocker. I was just about to kiss her." Zac says angry. 
"You were about to what?" I shout. 
"Should leave then?" the white haired boy asks backing away. 
"No! Get him off me!" Zac puts a hand over my mouth. 
"Ignore her Lye." Zac says simply. Lye doesn't budge. 
"Get off her Zac. She doesn't like it." One of Lye's eyes glows green. 
"Or else what? I like playing with my prey." One of Zac's grey eyes glows red. What the hell is happening? 
"You know what." Lye says tightening his hand on the whip. Wait, where the hell did the whip come from? Zac gets up holding a big red axe. WHAT THE FUDGE?! Lye's whip glows green like his eye. They star at each other before running to attack.
What. The. Hell.

Things get smashed; I get pushed towards a wall. They're going to kill each other. When I look at Zac, I don't see the high school bully, I see a stranger. You can stop it. How? If you hadn't noticed, HE HAS A FREAKING AXE. I don't want to die. But you don't want him to die either. He has a point. Tell me how.See the orb in your hand. I open my hand to see the moral orb glowing purple in my hand. How did that get there? Press it to your heart. Accept it. I do as he says. I close my eyes and pray that this works. I feel this power taking over my body. I open my eyes to see that Zac and Lye are still fighting. Lye's whip hits a mirror on the wall and it shatters. As it falls I can see that one of my eyes has turned purple. I stand up with this power that has come from nowhere. 
"Stop!" I yell. Zac and Lye both look at me in shock and the room starts to move. The shattered mirror shards connect once again with each other and replaces it self onto the wall. The furniture put's itself back and my luggage repacks it self into my bags. Zac and Lye's weapons disappear. 
"Alice." Lye whispers. 
"Cynthia!" Zac yells as I black out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVENTEEN ALONE CHAPTER 1 IMAGE TEASERS AND NUMBERS

What would BTS do? First Kiss Edition