What would BTS do? First Kiss Edition

Jin - It'll be like that scene from Secret Garden. But much cuter.

Sorry not sorry.
"Jagiya, you've got chocolate on your nose." Your boyfriend, SeokJin smiled. You rubbed it with the back of your hand.
"Better?" You asked. Jin smirked.
"Almost." Then he lightly took your chin and kissed you licking the "chocolate" off your lips.
"All good." He said, filling his mouth with more food while the rest of the boys laughed and cat called.

NOM NOM NOM
Suga - It would be after a long date where he would plomp himself onto the couch before pulling you down with him.

You layed there somewhat confused but delighted at the same time.
"Yoongi what are you-" He cut you off.
"Shhh. I'm sleeping."
"But why did you pull me down with you? I to do stuff."
"Aish. So noisy." Was all he said before firmly kissing, effetely shutting you up. Afterward he whispered.
"Stuff can wait latter."


This is probably the cutest trait that Grandpa Suga has.


J-Hope - In all honesty J-Hope would be one of those guys who would confess to you by kissing you. He'll fall for you while he's friends with you and would try to drop hints and all, and that would probably just confuse you. Then he'll just give up on the subtle way and go for a more direct route.

J-Hope trapped you between his arms as he look directly into your eyes. "You're seriously so dense. I even asked Jimin for help." He whispered before closing his eyes and gently kissing your lips... well just above them. You laughed lightly while he pouted, his ears turning red. "You wanna try that again?" you said. He nodded, kissing you again. Eyes open as he carefully kissed your lips.


Not relevant but still...


Rap Monster - Being the leader, he would be so busy, but he would always make time for you. So like he would be rushing somewhere and...

"See ya babygirl!" He said as he walked by you to run to the car.
*Kiss*
I put my fingers to my cheek... before rushing after the car.
"YAH! NAMJOON PABO! IF YOU'RE GONNA KISS ME DO IT PROPERLY!"
"I will babygirl, when I come back tot he dorm!" He said as Seokjin drove off.

RapMon needs to learn how not be be sexy.

Jimin - There is two sides to our ChimChim. There "I know I'm sexy" Jimin and "I'm a total cinnamon role" Jimin. And when it comes to close up relationships, he's most likely going to be the latter. Unless he's jealous...... cue the fanfics...... So You and Mr Park's first kiss would be well...

Jimin had been in a mood all day. He was constantly glaring and snapping at anyone who came anywhere near him... or you for that matter. Rap Monster laugh deeply as he sat next to you. "I think he's jealous." He whispered. You glanced over at Jimin to see him glaring holes into Namjoon's skull. "That would make sense." I whispered back. Namjoon nodded, a light bulb seemingly going off in his smart brain. "Stay here." He said as he walked off. A few minutes later SeokJin came out and walked over to you and hugged you from behind.
"Y/N! Are you ready for our date tonight." He said quiet robotically and loudly.
"WHAT?!" Jimin yelled. He got up and in a flash has pulled you into a rough kiss.
"Y/N is mine! You can't take her from me even if your my hyung." He said lowly. There was silence in the waiting room before Namjoon started laughing.
"I can't believe my plan went so well!" He yelled.

Jimin facepalmed.


WAE?!?!?!?!?!


V - THIS ALIEEEEEEEEN (I didn't know what to write)

Taehyung had come home from promotions to find me wearing one of his shirts. He began to make fun of me for wearing it because it meant I had missed him. He said if I missed him that much that I should of Skyped or visted him at BigHit. Annoyed I said.
I’ll show you how much I missed you…” you said and watched as Taehyung immediately shut up. He went to kiss my lips but instead you turned your head so he kissed my cheek. 
“What? WAE?” he asked, obviously a little upset. 
“I mean, I didn’t miss you THAT much. I had this,” you said, giggling as you pointed at he shirt and turned to walk away from him. You suddenly felt his arms pulling you back towards him. 
“There is NO way you’re not getting away that easily.”


V makes me smile


Jungkook - Our fetus. Our adorable fetus. Does anyone remember this:
JUNGKOOK'S BRAIN SAYS NOPE!
So with due respect. This is how it would turn out.

It was a rainy Friday evening in the boy's dorm and you and the boys were catching up after their tour. You knew your boyfriend Jungkook was staring at you but every time you turned around to face him he would quickly turn to face his hyung Suga. This was about the eighth time he had done that and Yoongi. The latter raised an eyebrow at his younger and somewhat glared at Jungkook. Your boyfriend turn around breathed in and just before you asked what the heck was going on he kissed you lightly before moving back again. You blinked a couple times at this. Jungkook nodded and then practically ran to his room and shut the door internally screaming.

"FINALLY! PAY UP HYUNG!" Taehyung yelled as Hoseok groaned as he passed 5000 Won to him.

Baby Kook





THIS WAS SO HARD TO WRITE WTH?!?!?!

Comments

  1. i love you Rap Monster why he was hoot and sexy him ask me out a the date night with him woo then he asking me about having sex with him and me . i am mine name is army lover fan page on dancer and singer ii and rapper why she petty and she is very very very very hoot and sexy girl never woo back on it woo just one time and one last time with me and rap monster having sex date woo u and me babe i love you honey and boo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SEVENTEEN ALONE CHAPTER 1 IMAGE TEASERS AND NUMBERS