haha! Well, this is Me other days

We Lyst. showed you what it was like from her end of the development stage, so this is my side.

First off Lyst. sends me the images. Normally there's like 180 different images, with different amount of text on them (though, I think this next episode will be like 280 images, so it's going to be either hella long,or I'm going to have to split it into two parts). First I import all the images into iMoive and put them into order. It automatically gives like 4.00s for each different image, so I have to read though each one and decide how long each IMAGE should go for.

(Listing to music while I work wise, I end up mostly listening to SEVENTEEN and BTS - WHOSE PUMPED FOR WINGS!!!!)

After that, I fix the crop settings, making the images still, adding the fade transitions so the video isn't jumpy and adding any videos (like the depend on me opening, or the new exo videos) and overtext (watermark, titles ect.) to the video.

After that I go onto sound. First I do Voice Overs.

These are my normal sources for each video BUT sometimes I have to add more. currently I need more Hyuk and N voice overs.

After that's settled, I go into music. Smyang Piano!!!
I have to watch the mood and tempo of each scene and choose a track accordingly. Eventually, the video starts to look like this.
The large window is the iMoive editor, the narrow window (right) is the imported images.
After that is complete I upload the video to my Desktop. From there I go to the Little Glass Cafe' Channel and upload it there. That takes really long though. Once thats done we do the YouTube noraml stuff and TADA!!! Episode complete.

Looking at this now, I also don't understand why it takes so long >.<

Anywhoooo... does anyone have any K-Dramas I can watch...... I need something after I finished all of the K-Dramas on Australian Netflix..... help.

A.C.E

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVENTEEN ALONE CHAPTER 1 IMAGE TEASERS AND NUMBERS

What would BTS do? First Kiss Edition