The Last Alice Of Wonderland Chapter Eleven


Cynthia POV
"This is not normal." I said.
"Who said we're normal."
"Take it from someone who thought she was normal until today. Can you tell me why your being so." I made a motion with my hands. He paused before simply saying.
"Primal instinct."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I shivered at his reply.
"I don't think that's what you mean." He smirked.
"No. That's exactly what I mean."
Ewww.
“Primal instinct is the best you can come up with?” I ask.
“Yup.”
“You’re not gonna give another explanation?”
“Yup.”
“Is yup the only thing you can say now.”
“Yu-Ahhhh- Nope.”
“Funny…Is this it?” I pointed to a door.
“Yup.” I rolled my eyes as I opened the door. The infirmary was a pale pink color with baby blue beds laid out over the place. Apart from the constant humming of an air vent and the rustling of the foliage outside, the place was silent. There was no one around.
Problem.
“You gonna help me?” He asked as he held up a couple of bottles and place then beside a pair of sissors and some bandages.
“Yup.” I used his answer. He rolled his eyes.
“You seem to know the place well. Come here often?”
“Too often.” He replied.
“Why?”
“People agitate me, annoy me, touch things that belong to me.” He looked up at me.
“So you result to violence to right those supposed wrongs.” I reached for the methylated spirits and touched a cotton ball of it to his cut along his jawline of his face.
“You think there is a better alternative? Once I beat them, they leave me and my property alone.” I placed a bandage against the no-longer bleeding wound.
“Then what happens when they beat you?” I asked.
“No one beats me.”
“I did.” I challenged.
“With violence.” He touched the covered cut.
“I almost got to you though words.” I pointed out, getting up. Almost. Words aren’t always enough. Eustin reminded.
“Words aren’t always enough Cynthia.” I blinked. Déjà vu…
“Didn’t you just say that?” I asked.
“What the heck are you talking about?”
“Never mind.” I shook the feeling out of my head. We walked a while, reaching a now empty courtyard.
“It’s late. You two should be in bed.” An elderly man walked up to us, his walking stick seemingly glowing against the dimming sunlight. I looked at Zac, who curtly bowed at the elder.
“Sorry sir. We were just leaving to do so.” Zac said politely. I raised an eyebrow at his change in attitude. Zac grabbed my hand to leave when I remembered.
“Actually sir, there is a problem with the sleeping arrangement. You see-“ He cut me off.
“You do not like sleeping in the same dorm as your friend here? I thought it would help that you would be around someone you knew.” He answered.
“Wait. That was on purpose?! You said that I would get a dorm this year to my self!” Zac yelled.
“And then I found Miss Alander here.” The elder calmly spoke, his voice seeming echoing in my head. “Oh and before you two go, Zachary, I would like for you to take Miss Alander to her classes tomorrow after the Welcoming Ceremony. I have informed your teachers that you will be late… Well later than usual.” He smiled.
“Yes Headmaster.” Zac smiled back.
“Good day.” He bowed curtly to us before moving off into the darkness of the hallways. We stood there in silence before Zac grabbed my wrist and lead me to our dorm.
“Okay, who was that?” I whispered. The headmaster. Surly you head Zachary call him that. I rolled my eyes at Eustin’s reply.
“I mean title wise? Like you know, Alice, White Rabbit… stuff…” Zac opened the door and let go of my wrist. I do not currently know. I nodded.
“Night. Sweet dreams sweet heart.” Zac said in mock class.
“Yeah, whatever Top Hat.”
“Top Hat? Where’s that from?”
“The Mad Hatter. Top Hat.” I said simply, grabbing some clothes out of my suitcase which I had yet unpacked. I walked towards our bathroom…. ew…OUR bathroom… sounds like we’re a couple.
“Where do you think you’re going?” Zac asked staring at me.
“Into the bathroom to get changed.”
“Why not get changed out here?” He wiggled his eyebrows at me.
“You try too hard.” Was all I said as I shut the door.
“Oh my lady you wound me!” He yelled though the door in mock hurt.
“Go to bed Zac.”
“Will you be joining me?”
“In your dreams Zac!” He gasped before yelled back.
“How did you know?!” He laughed.
“Night Sweet Heart.” He said again, before leaving the door.
“Night Zac.” I whispered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVENTEEN ALONE CHAPTER 1 IMAGE TEASERS AND NUMBERS

What would BTS do? First Kiss Edition